Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 3028–3043, June 2014
How to Cite
Pelletier, T. A. and Carstens, B. C. (2014), Model choice for phylogeographic inference using a large set of models. Molecular Ecology, 23: 3028–3043. doi: 10.1111/mec.12722
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2014 01:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB-0918212
- SSAR Laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!