Special issue: Molecular Detection of Trophic Interactions
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: MOLECULAR DETECTION OF TROPHIC INTERACTIONS
Volume 23, Issue 15, pages 3684–3694, August 2014
How to Cite
Sedlock, J. L., Krüger, F. and Clare, E. L. (2014), Island bat diets: does it matter more who you are or where you live?. Molecular Ecology, 23: 3684–3694. doi: 10.1111/mec.12732
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAR 2014 07:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2013
- Marshall Field Fund of the Field Museum
- Lawrence University's Excellence in Science Fund
- Disney Conservation Fund
- Freeman Student-Faculty Research Fellowship
- Bat Conservation International
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!