Article first published online: 25 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: MOLECULAR DETECTION OF TROPHIC INTERACTIONS
Volume 23, Issue 15, pages 3777–3789, August 2014
How to Cite
Schmidt, J. M., Barney, S. K., Williams, M. A., Bessin, R. T., Coolong, T. W. and Harwood, J. D. (2014), Predator–prey trophic relationships in response to organic management practices. Molecular Ecology, 23: 3777–3789. doi: 10.1111/mec.12734
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2014 12:03PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2013
- University of Kentucky Agricultural Experiment Station State Project. Grant Number: KY008063
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Organic Agriculture Research and Extension Initiative (OREI) Project. Grant Number: 2009-51300-05581
- University of Kentucky Undergraduate Research Office
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!