Phylogeography of Ramalina menziesii, a widely distributed lichen-forming fungus in western North America
Article first published online: 26 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 9, pages 2326–2339, May 2014
How to Cite
Sork, V. L. and Werth, S. (2014), Phylogeography of Ramalina menziesii, a widely distributed lichen-forming fungus in western North America. Molecular Ecology, 23: 2326–2339. doi: 10.1111/mec.12735
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2014 12:03PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2013
- National Geographic Award
- Swiss National Foundation. Grant Number: PBBEA-111207
- European Commission
- UCLA Life Science
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB-0089445
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!