The advantages of going large: genome-wide SNPs clarify the complex population history and systematics of the threatened western pond turtle
Article first published online: 18 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 9, pages 2228–2241, May 2014
How to Cite
Spinks, P. Q., Thomson, R. C. and Shaffer, H. B. (2014), The advantages of going large: genome-wide SNPs clarify the complex population history and systematics of the threatened western pond turtle. Molecular Ecology, 23: 2228–2241. doi: 10.1111/mec.12736
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2014 12:03PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2013
- NSF-DEB. Grant Number: 0817042
- DEB. Grant Number: 1239961
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!