Does the niche breadth or trade-off hypothesis explain the abundance–occupancy relationship in avian Haemosporidia?
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 13, pages 3322–3329, July 2014
How to Cite
Drovetski, S. V., Aghayan, S. A., Mata, V. A., Lopes, R. J., Mode, N. A., Harvey, J. A. and Voelker, G. (2014), Does the niche breadth or trade-off hypothesis explain the abundance–occupancy relationship in avian Haemosporidia?. Molecular Ecology, 23: 3322–3329. doi: 10.1111/mec.12744
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2014 05:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2013
- Fundos FEDER
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia . Grant Numbers: FCOMP-01-0124-FEDER-008941, PTDC/BIA- BEC/103435/2008
- National Geographic Society
- Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian
- University of Porto and Santander . Grant Number: PP-IJUP2011 195
- U.S. National Science Foundation . Grant Number: DEB-0613668/0855466
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!