Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 2428–2441, May 2014
How to Cite
Smith, A. L., Bull, C. M., Gardner, M. G. and Driscoll, D. A. (2014), Life history influences how fire affects genetic diversity in two lizard species. Molecular Ecology, 23: 2428–2441. doi: 10.1111/mec.12757
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2014 11:53PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
- The Australian Research Council
- The Native Vegetation Council of South Australia
- The Wildlife Conservation Fund
- The Sir Mark Mitchell Research Foundation
- The Lirabenda Endowment Fund
- The Ecological Society of Australia
- The Australian National University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!