Contrasting genetic diversity patterns in two sister kelp species co-distributed along the coast of Brittany, France
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 2669–2685, June 2014
How to Cite
Robuchon, M., Le Gall, L., Mauger, S. and Valero, M. (2014), Contrasting genetic diversity patterns in two sister kelp species co-distributed along the coast of Brittany, France. Molecular Ecology, 23: 2669–2685. doi: 10.1111/mec.12774
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 APR 2014 01:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2014
- Parc Naturel Marin d'Iroise. Grant Number: LS 64816
- French National Research Agency. Grant Numbers: ANR-06-BDIV-012, ANR-10-BTBR-04-02
- French Ministry for Higher Education and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!