Evolutionary basis of mitonuclear discordance between sister species of mole salamanders (Ambystoma sp.)
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 2811–2824, June 2014
How to Cite
Denton, R. D., Kenyon, L. J., Greenwald, K. R. and Gibbs, H.Lisle. (2014), Evolutionary basis of mitonuclear discordance between sister species of mole salamanders (Ambystoma sp.). Molecular Ecology, 23: 2811–2824. doi: 10.1111/mec.12775
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 APR 2014 01:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2013
- Ohio Biodiversity Conservation Partnership
- Ohio State University
- SciFund Challenge contributors
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!