Divergent population structure and climate associations of a chromosomal inversion polymorphism across the Mimulus guttatus species complex
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 2844–2860, June 2014
How to Cite
Oneal, E., Lowry, D. B., Wright, K. M., Zhu, Z. and Willis, J. H. (2014), Divergent population structure and climate associations of a chromosomal inversion polymorphism across the Mimulus guttatus species complex. Molecular Ecology, 23: 2844–2860. doi: 10.1111/mec.12778
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2014 07:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2014
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: EF-0328636, EF-0723814, IOS-1024966
- Doctoral Dissertation Improvement Grants. Grant Number: DEB-0710094
- NIH NRSA. Grant Number: 1F32GM097929-01
- USDA NIFA-AFRI. Grant Number: 2011-67012-30696
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!