Landscape genomics and a common garden trial reveal adaptive differentiation to temperature across Europe in the tree species Alnus glutinosa
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 19, pages 4709–4721, October 2014
How to Cite
De Kort, H., Vandepitte, K., Bruun, H. H., Closset-Kopp, D., Honnay, O. and Mergeay, J. (2014), Landscape genomics and a common garden trial reveal adaptive differentiation to temperature across Europe in the tree species Alnus glutinosa. Molecular Ecology, 23: 4709–4721. doi: 10.1111/mec.12813
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAY 2014 09:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2014
- Agency for Innovation by Science and Technology (IWT)
- Agentschap voor Natuur en Bos (ANB)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!