teaching and learning strategies
Mapping as a learning strategy in health professions education: a critical analysis
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2012
Volume 46, Issue 12, pages 1215–1225, December 2012
How to Cite
Pudelko, B., Young, M., Vincent-Lamarre, P. and Charlin, B. (2012), Mapping as a learning strategy in health professions education: a critical analysis. Medical Education, 46: 1215–1225. doi: 10.1111/medu.12032
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
- Received 29 February 2012; editorial comments to authors 16 April 2012; accepted for publication 27 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.