teaching and learning strategies
Development of knowledge in basic sciences: a comparison of two medical curricula
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2012
Volume 46, Issue 12, pages 1206–1214, December 2012
How to Cite
Nouns, Z., Schauber, S., Witt, C., Kingreen, H. and Schüttpelz-Brauns, K. (2012), Development of knowledge in basic sciences: a comparison of two medical curricula. Medical Education, 46: 1206–1214. doi: 10.1111/medu.12047
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Received 20 November 2011; editorial comments to authors 7 February 2012; accepted 27 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.