the cross-cutting edge
Can the science of communication inform the art of the medical humanities?
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2013
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 126–133, February 2013
How to Cite
Bleakley, A. and Marshall, R. (2013), Can the science of communication inform the art of the medical humanities?. Medical Education, 47: 126–133. doi: 10.1111/medu.12056
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Received 28 February 2012; editorial comments to authors 22 May 2012, 27 July 2012; accepted for publication 3 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!