Gaze-down endoscopic practise leads to better novice performance on gaze-up displays
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2013
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 166–172, February 2013
How to Cite
Grierson, L. E. M., Lyons, J. L. and Dubrowski, A. (2013), Gaze-down endoscopic practise leads to better novice performance on gaze-up displays. Medical Education, 47: 166–172. doi: 10.1111/medu.12084
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Received 5 April 2012; editorial comments to authors 4 May 2012; accepted for publication 11 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.