How students deal with inconsistencies in health knowledge
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 47, Issue 7, pages 683–690, July 2013
How to Cite
Medical Education 2013: 47: 683–690 doi: 10.1111/medu.12198
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!