“…for the benefit of the sick…”
The twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism in clinical practice
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 34–43, January 2014
How to Cite
Medical Education 2014: 48: 34–43 doi: 10.1111/medu.12264
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.