Why are medical students ‘checking out’ of active learning in a new curriculum?
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 315–324, March 2014
How to Cite
Medical Education 2014: 48: 315–324 doi:10.1111/medu.12356
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.