“…hard-won scientific gains…”
Does technology help doctors to access, use and share knowledge?
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 28–33, January 2014
How to Cite
Medical Education 2014: 48: 28–33 doi:10.1111/medu.12378
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!