Medical Education in Review
A critical review of simulation-based mastery learning with translational outcomes
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 375–385, April 2014
How to Cite
Medical Education 2014: 48: 375–385 doi:10.1111/medu.12391
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
- Ralph P Leischner Jr, MD Institute for Medical Education, Stritch School of Medicine, Loyola University Chicago
- Gordon Center for Research in Medical Education at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.