Really Good Stuff: Lessons learned through innovation in medical education
Enabling students’ self-regulation and teachers’ feedback in concept mapping
Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 523–524, May 2014
How to Cite
Carrier, A. and Morin, C. (2014), Enabling students’ self-regulation and teachers’ feedback in concept mapping. Medical Education, 48: 523–524. doi: 10.1111/medu.12444
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.