Really Good Stuff: Lessons learned through innovation in medical education
Integrating resident-to-resident teaching in interdisciplinary stroke education
Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 48, Issue 5, page 534, May 2014
How to Cite
Rodriguez, A., Strowd, R., Reynolds, P. and Lefebvre, C. (2014), Integrating resident-to-resident teaching in interdisciplinary stroke education. Medical Education, 48: 534. doi: 10.1111/medu.12462
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!