Really Good Stuff: Lessons learned through innovation in medical education
The Concordance of Judgement Learning Tool
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 541–542, May 2014
How to Cite
Foucault, A., Dubé, S., Fernandez, N., Gagnon, R. and Charlin, B. (2014), The Concordance of Judgement Learning Tool. Medical Education, 48: 541–542. doi: 10.1111/medu.12467
- Issue online: 9 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!