An earlier version of this paper was presented at the annual meeting of the British Society of Middle Eastern Studies, March, 2013. The author would like to thank Dionysis Markakis and Richard Campanaro for their comments, as well as to the LSE Middle East Centre for supporting aspects of his research through the Emirates Research Scholarship.
Kurdish Oil Politics in Iraq: Contested Sovereignty and Unilateralism
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
© 2013, The Author Middle East Policy © 2013, Middle East Policy Council
Middle East Policy
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 68–82, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Voller, Y. (2013), Kurdish Oil Politics in Iraq: Contested Sovereignty and Unilateralism. Middle East Policy, 20: 68–82. doi: 10.1111/mepo.12004
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!