Turkish-Syrian Relations: From Friend “Esad” to Enemy “Esed”
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
© 2013, The Author Middle East Policy © 2013, Middle East Policy Council
Middle East Policy
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 111–120, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Demirtaş, B. (2013), Turkish-Syrian Relations: From Friend “Esad” to Enemy “Esed”. Middle East Policy, 20: 111–120. doi: 10.1111/mepo.12008
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!