The author is grateful to Yulia V. Krylova (graduate student in political science at George Mason University) for research assistance on this project.
Russia and the Conflict in Syria: Four Myths
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013, The Author Middle East Policy © 2013, Middle East Policy Council
Middle East Policy
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 38–46, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Katz, M. N. (2013), Russia and the Conflict in Syria: Four Myths. Middle East Policy, 20: 38–46. doi: 10.1111/mepo.12018
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!