George Abu Ahmad is a pseudonym used out of consideration for the connections the author has in Syria.
Order, Freedom and Chaos: Sovereignties in Syria
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013, The Author Middle East Policy © 2013, Middle East Policy Council
Middle East Policy
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 47–54, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Ahmad, G. A. (2013), Order, Freedom and Chaos: Sovereignties in Syria. Middle East Policy, 20: 47–54. doi: 10.1111/mepo.12019
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!