This study was carried out in the framework of the Program P17 “Sciences on Society, Politics, and Media” at the Faculty of Social Sciences, Charles University.
The Rise of Militant Salafism in Azerbaijan and Its Regional Implications
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013, The Authors Middle East Policy © 2013, Middle East Policy Council
Middle East Policy
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 111–120, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Souleimanov, E. and Ehrmann, M. (2013), The Rise of Militant Salafism in Azerbaijan and Its Regional Implications. Middle East Policy, 20: 111–120. doi: 10.1111/mepo.12037
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!