Early English Empiricism and the Work of Catharine Trotter Cockburn
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 Metaphilosophy LLC and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 485–495, July 2013
How to Cite
Duran, J. (2013), Early English Empiricism and the Work of Catharine Trotter Cockburn. Metaphilosophy, 44: 485–495. doi: 10.1111/meta.12043
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!