A first draft of this article has been presented at the workshop New Trends in the Study of Implicatures (10-11 December 2009), the Formal Philosophy Project, Institute of Philosophy (The University of Leuven, Belgium). The penultimate version was presented at the EHESS, in Paris, France, and the University of Cartagena (Colombia). Many thanks to the audiences for comments and discussion. Comments by Kent Bach, Filip Beukens, Jérôme Dokic, Kepa Korta, Manuel Garcia-Carpintero, Mariá de Ponte, Stefano Predelli, Arthur Sullivan, and Richard Vallée have also been useful. Last, but not least, the suggestions by the editors and the detailed comments by a referee of this journal forced me to make some clarifications and helped me in avoiding some confusion. The research for this article has been partially sponsored by a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada grant, SSHRC (Standard Research Grant, 410-2010-1334), the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (FFI2009-08574), and the Basque Government (IT323-10).
Same-Saying, Pluri-Propositionalism, and Implicatures
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 546–569, November 2012
How to Cite
Corazza, E. (2012), Same-Saying, Pluri-Propositionalism, and Implicatures. Mind & Language, 27: 546–569. doi: 10.1111/mila.12002
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!