Many thanks to Louise Antony, Esa Diaz-Leon, Heather Logue, Jennifer Matey, Bénédicte Veillet, and to two anonymous referees and an editor at Mind & Language for helpful comments on drafts of this article.
Intentions and Unified Agency: Insights from the Split-brain Phenomenon
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 570–594, November 2012
How to Cite
Schechter, E. (2012), Intentions and Unified Agency: Insights from the Split-brain Phenomenon. Mind & Language, 27: 570–594. doi: 10.1111/mila.12003
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!