Many people have offered helpful comments on the material developed in the present article, amongst them an audience at Stirling and an audience at York; but I am particularly grateful for the very generous and substantial help from various anonymous referees. I am sadly unable to thank them in person, but if they happen to read this, they will know who they are. Thank you!
Thinking About the Past and Experiencing the Past
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 20–54, February 2013
How to Cite
Debus, D. (2013), Thinking About the Past and Experiencing the Past. Mind & Language, 28: 20–54. doi: 10.1111/mila.12006
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!