This paper was delivered in this form at a Macquarie University symposium on Jennifer Radden's On Delusion. I am grateful to Jennifer for writing the book, to Max Coltheart for organising the symposium, for my co-symposiasts and a referee for Mind & Language for their comments.
Delusions, Modernist Epistemology and Irrational Belief
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 113–124, February 2013
How to Cite
Murphy, D. (2013), Delusions, Modernist Epistemology and Irrational Belief. Mind & Language, 28: 113–124. doi: 10.1111/mila.12012
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!