This paper was delivered in this form at a Macquarie University symposium on Jennifer Radden's On Delusion. I am grateful to Jennifer for writing the book, to Max Coltheart for organising the symposium, for my co-symposiasts and a referee for Mind & Language for their comments.
Delusions, Modernist Epistemology and Irrational Belief
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 113–124, February 2013
How to Cite
Murphy, D. (2013), Delusions, Modernist Epistemology and Irrational Belief. Mind & Language, 28: 113–124. doi: 10.1111/mila.12012
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!