I wish to thank the anonymous referees for Mind & Language for their helpful comments on an earlier draft of this paper.
Semantic Comprehension, Inference and Psychological Externalism
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 173–203, April 2013
How to Cite
Owens, J. I. (2013), Semantic Comprehension, Inference and Psychological Externalism. Mind & Language, 28: 173–203. doi: 10.1111/mila.12015
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!