I would like to thank Nicholas Allott, Pål Antonsen, Herman Cappelen, Josh Dever, Guðmundur Andri Hjalmarsson, Ole Hjortland, Torfinn Huvenes, Dilip Ninan, Philippe Schlenker, Anders Schoubye, and François Recanati for very valuable and extensive discussion. This paper was presented at the workshop Perspective in Discourse at the Centre for Advanced Studies, Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters, in March 2011. I would like to thank the audience, and in particular, Emar Maier, Arnim von Stechow, Kjell Johan Sæbø, and Henk Zeevat for discussion at this event. Thanks are also due to two anonymous reviewers for Mind & Language for helpful suggestions.
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 204–232, April 2013
How to Cite
Stokke, A. (2013), Protagonist Projection. Mind & Language, 28: 204–232. doi: 10.1111/mila.12016
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!