We wish to thank Aidan Gray, Chauncey Maher, Eliot Michaelson, Daniel Rothschild, Tim Sundell, members of the philosophy department at Umeå University, and the organizers and participants of the conference on ‘Meaning, Context and Implicit Content' in Cerisy, Normandy, in June 2011 for comments on this material. Thanks to two anonymous reviewers for this journal for providing very helpful remarks. And special thanks to François Recanati and Marie Guillot for proposing and organizing the colloquium on experimental work in semantics and pragmatics that prompted our collaboration on this project. The research leading to these results has received funding from the European Research Council under the European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) / ERC grant agreement no 229 441 - CCC.
Experimenting on Contextualism
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 286–321, June 2013
How to Cite
HANSEN, N. and CHEMLA, E. (2013), Experimenting on Contextualism. Mind & Language, 28: 286–321. doi: 10.1111/mila.12019
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!