Thanks to Noam Chomsky and Neil Smith for valuable comments on earlier drafts. I am quite sure that neither agrees with many of the (hopefully) substantive points I make but their comments have helped me make clear (at least to myself) what I have been thinking.
Three Grades of Grammatical Involvement: Syntax from a Minimalist Perspective
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 392–420, September 2013
How to Cite
HORNSTEIN, N. (2013), Three Grades of Grammatical Involvement: Syntax from a Minimalist Perspective. Mind & Language, 28: 392–420. doi: 10.1111/mila.12023
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!