This article was completed while I was Gerard Visiting Professor of Cognitive, Linguistic and Psychological Sciences at Brown University. For comments on earlier drafts I am grateful to Nik Gisborne, Samuel Guttenplan, Robert Levine, Erkki Luuk, Ad Neeleman, Neil Smith, and Becky Williams. Some of the material stems from joint work with James Rogers. A fuller presentation will be provided in Pullum, Rogers and Scholz (forthcoming). Barbara Scholz, to whom I owe a many intellectual debts, would have been a co-author of this article but for her untimely death in May 2011. The article is dedicated to her memory.
The Central Question in Comparative Syntactic Metatheory
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 492–521, September 2013
How to Cite
PULLUM, G. K. (2013), The Central Question in Comparative Syntactic Metatheory. Mind & Language, 28: 492–521. doi: 10.1111/mila.12029
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!