Comments on Pullum
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Mind and Language published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Mind & Language
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 522–531, September 2013
How to Cite
NEELEMAN, A. (2013), Comments on Pullum. Mind & Language, 28: 522–531. doi: 10.1111/mila.12030
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
- 1991: Parsing by chunks. In R. Berwick, S. Abney and C. Tenny (eds), Principle-Based Parsing: Computation and Psycholinguistics. Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic, 257–78.
- 1984: The Grammatical Basis of Linguistic Performance. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press. and
- 1965: Aspects of the Theory of Syntax. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
- 1986: Barriers. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
- 1995: Syntax and Parsing. Cambridge, MA: Cambridge University Press.
- 1991: Levels and empty categories in a principles and parameters approach to parsing. In H. Haider and K. Netter (eds), Representation and Derivation in the Theory of Grammar. Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic, 251–301. and
- 1980: A Theory of Syntactic Recognition for Natural Language. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
- 1982: Vision. New York: W.H. Freeman.
- 2010: Theoretical validity and psychological reality of the grammatical code. In M. Everaert, R. Goedemans, B. Hollebrandse and H. van Riemsdijk (eds), The Linguistics Enterprise. Amsterdam: John Benjamins, 183–212. and
- 2009: Agreement attraction in comprehension: representations and processes. Journal of Memory and Language, 61, 206–37. , and
- 1970: Perceptual restoration of missing speech sounds. Science, 167, 392–93.