The research in this article was supported by a University of Salford research sabbatical and a Leverhulme Trust Major Research Fellowship. I am extremely grateful to the anonymous Mind & Language referees whose constructive comments helped me write the version of the article presented here. I am also grateful to Fabrizio Gallai, Becci Jackson and Tim Wharton for their input. An abridged version of this paper was presented at the University of Manchester, and I am grateful to members of the audience for their comments. However, I am, of course, responsible for any errors that remain.
Voice and Expressivity in Free Indirect Thought Representations: Imitation and Representation
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 579–605, November 2013
How to Cite
BLAKEMORE, D. (2013), Voice and Expressivity in Free Indirect Thought Representations: Imitation and Representation. Mind & Language, 28: 579–605. doi: 10.1111/mila.12035
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!