How to Construct a Minimal Theory of Mind
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 606–637, November 2013
How to Cite
BUTTERFILL, S. A. and APPERLY, I. A. (2013), How to Construct a Minimal Theory of Mind. Mind & Language, 28: 606–637. doi: 10.1111/mila.12036
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!