I am very grateful to Tim Crane, Mark Crimmins, Nick Kroll, Krista Lawlor, Michael Raven, and Barry C. Smith for helpful conversations about the ideas discussed in this essay, to Anil Gomes and Rory Madden for questions and feedback during a presentation at the Institute of Philosophy in London, and especially to John Campbell, Krista Lawlor, Mike Martin, and two anonymous referees for invaluable feedback on previous drafts.
Evidential Constraints on Singular Thought
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 1–25, February 2014
How to Cite
GENONE, J. (2014), Evidential Constraints on Singular Thought. Mind & Language, 29: 1–25. doi: 10.1111/mila.12039
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!