Normativity in Action: How to Explain the Knobe Effect and its Relatives
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 51–72, February 2014
How to Cite
HINDRIKS, F. (2014), Normativity in Action: How to Explain the Knobe Effect and its Relatives. Mind & Language, 29: 51–72. doi: 10.1111/mila.12041
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!