Many thanks for discussion and comments to Eduardo García-Ramírez, Rich Thomason, Andy Egan, Eric Swanson, Acrisio Pires, and anonymous reviewers for Mind & Language. I also had the great fortune to present this paper at Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México and the Springs Philosophy Discussion Group. Thank you to all the participants for your comments.
In Defense of the Modal Account of the Progressive
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 85–108, February 2014
How to Cite
MAYERHOFER, I. (2014), In Defense of the Modal Account of the Progressive. Mind & Language, 29: 85–108. doi: 10.1111/mila.12043
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!