Thanks to Georges Rey for many discussions of the points that articulate our debates, to Ned Block and Jake Beck for comments on earlier drafts of this reply to Rey, and to Samuel Guttenplan and a blind reviewer for helpful criticisms and suggestions.
On Learning New Primitives in the Language of Thought: Reply to Rey
Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 133–166, April 2014
How to Cite
CAREY, S. (2014), On Learning New Primitives in the Language of Thought: Reply to Rey. Mind & Language, 29: 133–166. doi: 10.1111/mila.12045
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!