The author would like to thank Philip Robbins, Jesse Prinz, and Steven Gross (as well as the editors and referees of Mind & Language), for valuable comments on earlier versions of this paper.
Meaning and Mindreading
Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 167–200, April 2014
How to Cite
ROBERT THOMPSON, J. (2014), Meaning and Mindreading. Mind & Language, 29: 167–200. doi: 10.1111/mila.12046
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!