Many thanks to Louise Antony, Abe Roth, Shannon Spaulding, Declan Smithies, and William Taschek, all of whom commented on earlier incarnations of this paper. Thanks are also due to audiences at the 2012 Central APA, Lingnan University and the 2012 meeting of The Society for Philosophy and Psychology.
Scientific Inference and Ordinary Cognition: Fodor on Holism and Cognitive Architecture
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 201–237, April 2014
How to Cite
FULLER, T. and SAMUELS, R. (2014), Scientific Inference and Ordinary Cognition: Fodor on Holism and Cognitive Architecture. Mind & Language, 29: 201–237. doi: 10.1111/mila.12047
- Issue online: 2 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!