Thanks to Mahrad Almotahari, Corine Besson, Patrycja Kaszynska, and an anonymous referee for comments on earlier drafts of this paper.
SYMPOSIUM ON READING IN THE BRAIN BY STANISLAS DEHAENE
Speech Acts: Natural or Normative Kinds? The Case of Assertion
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 336–350, June 2014
How to Cite
BALL, B. (2014), Speech Acts: Natural or Normative Kinds? The Case of Assertion. Mind & Language, 29: 336–350. doi: 10.1111/mila.12054
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!