Earlier versions of this paper were presented at the Baylor Conference on the Philosophy of Religion, at the University of Nevada Las Vegas, and at Pacific University. I am grateful to the members of those audiences for many comments and suggestions.
How to Vanquish the Lingering Shadow of the Long-Dead God†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Midwest Studies In Philosophy
Special Issue: The New Atheism and Its Critics
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 68–86, September 2013
How to Cite
Taylor, K. A. (2013), How to Vanquish the Lingering Shadow of the Long-Dead God. Midwest Studies In Philosophy, 37: 68–86. doi: 10.1111/misp.12009
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!